Dealer Sales Representative
Website CoreLane Technologies
About the Company:
We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated, Dealer Sales Representative to join our company with great growth potential. Ride the wave to success as part of our executive team!
We offer a unique opportunity that encourages initiative with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more.
The Dealers Sales Rep will work directly with independent automotive dealers, selling new, innovative software solutions. The Dealer Sales Rep will spend a majority of their time in the field with independent dealers to sustain and drive increased application volumes
- Front line sales role, utilizing all available resources to generate leads, calling on Independent Automotive Dealers, and driving increased loan application volume
- Maintain existing and build new dealer partnerships
- Work with our partner’s sales reps to sell our solutions to dealers and promote increased application submissions
- Regularly evaluate application volume at dealerships and respond if volume does not meet expectations
- Generate sales revenue to meet or exceed business goals
- Ability to positively negotiate and create mutually beneficial opportunities
- Maintain detailed account & contact information using Salesforce.com and prepare sales and activity reports as required
- Travel is required
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Two (2) plus years sales experience selling to independent auto dealers
- Experience with and understanding of independent automobile finance industry
- Self-starter ready to make calls to, meet with, and work with prospects and our existing dealer base
- Ability to generate, organize, and manage your sales pipeline and funnel
- Strongly preferred: experience working with a CRM on a daily basis (SalesForce preferred)
- High-energy individual with excellent communications and people skills
- Ability to plan your day and execute tenaciously
- Self-initiated and result-oriented
- Significant time in the field meeting with independent automotive dealerships
Please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
CoreLane Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.