Senior.Net Engineer (full stack)
Website CoreLane Technologies
About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Core Lane Technologies is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains enterprise, Internet based, software solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Core Lane Technologies offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more.
Reporting directly to the Senior Development Manager, you are taking on the challenge of design, development, implementation, and maintenance of a multi-tenant SaaS solution hosted in both virtualized private cloud and Azure using the latest web-based technologies in Microsoft (.NET) and SQL Server. This role is about 80% “hands on” coding in Transact SQL, C# and 20% design, architecture, coordination. You should be a strong full stack developer who can help translate business requirements and opportunities into tangible technical implementations
You will ensure that the implementation of a solution adheres to architecture and business visions and that our solutions facilitate ongoing changes to business rules, workflows, and 3rd party integrations. Our solutions must be highly available and secure.
We respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions, so our teams are built on agile principles, focused on continual delivery of working software.
Your contribution will have a direct impact on the success of the business!
- Understand the business requirements and business goals and propose technical solutions to meet them
- Work close with Product Owners & Technical Architect in analysis and evaluation of functional models and prototypes, as well as identify dependencies and priorities
- Designs (Perform object-oriented design and analysis (OOD / OOA).,develops, and integrates highly complex systems for multi-tenant SaaS solution hosted both in virtual private cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle and the value of designing and building for quality upfront
- Productively and collaboratively work as part of a geographically distributed Agile teams, perform code reviews and mentor less experienced team members, actively participate in knowledge sharing
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology evolution in the cloud services and applications area, as the subject matter experts within organization
- Ability to successfully handle multiple value streams across multiple programs, while maintain composure and professionalism to meet tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required, or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years similar position experience, particularly experience in building Greenfield software products with strong knowledge of .NET design patterns and practices.
- 6+ years’ experience in the .NET/C# development and the technology stack, e.g., C#, .NET Core, REST API, MVC APIs, JSON, REST, MVC, Razor, Ajax and Asynchronous Programming, REST Service Architecture.
- 2+ years of industry experience on Microsoft Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure web jobs, etc., using Visual Studio
- Develop and fine-tune the Data Dictionary, Designing the Schema, Developing and maintaining Stored Procedures, and developing Upgrade Scripts.
- Experience working on designing and implementing SOA and micro-services architectures.
- Experience working on Azure Platform of Service products, such as App Services, Notification Hub, Event Hub, Workers, Redis Cache, Blob Storage, Azure APIs.
- Proficient in Application Life Cycle Management tools such as Atlassian JIRA(preferably), TFS , Continuous Integration tools such as Bamboo(preferably) , Jenkins, TeamCity, Sourcecode Management using Git, Subversion or TFS
- Ability and desire to work with a team and have fun
- Proven ability to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, tactful, and sensitive manner.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com . Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
Core Lane Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.